QUANTITATIVE DETERMINATION OF ETHACYSINE IN TABLETS BY SPECTROFLUOROMETRY
The new method was elaborated for quantitative determination of ethacysine hydrochloride (the diethylamino analogue of ethmozine) (ЕТ) in the form of the corresponding sulfonic derivative obtained with the use of potassium hydrogenperoxomonosulphate, through the spectrofluorometry (λex = 264 nm/ λеm = 380 nm). Linear concentration dependence was preserved in the concentrations interval (1-8)∙10-6 mol/l ЕТ, lgI=97047c – 0.003 (r=0,999). LOQ =1.1∙10-6 mol/l. It was shown that in the determination of ET in the tablets of 50 mg (Olainfarm, Latvia) using the developed method, RSD =1.7% (accuracy, δ =- 0.2%).
1. Kovalenko V.N. Compendium 2014 – medicine drugs. K. Morion. 2014 – 2448 p. (Russian)
2. Prokof'eva V.I., Chernova S.V., Kashtanova V., Shavratskii V.Kh., Gneushev E.I. Use of high-performance liquid chromatography in the evaluation of purity of ethacizine., Pharm. Chem. J. – 1990.,Vol. 24, No. 4., pp. 306-307.
3. Beloborodov V.L., Zalesskaya M.A., Tyukavkina N.A. Quantitative Determination of Metacizine Components in Biological Fluids., Khimiko-Farmatsevticheskii Zhurnal [Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal]. – 2000., Vol. 34, No. 12., pp. 41-44. (Russian)
4. Kubrak Z. V., Popova V. I. Quantitative determination of ethacizine by UV spectrophotometry. Farmatsevtychnyi Zhurnal (Kiev). – 1992, No. 1., pp. 79-80. (Ukrainian)
5. Kubrak Z.V., Byeikin S.H. Ethacizine determination in biological fluids., Zhurnal (Kiev). – 1989., No. 2., pp. 69-70. (Ukrainian)
6. Kuvyrchenkova I.S. Methods of analysis of phenothiazine derivatives., Pharmacy. – 2006., No. 6., pp. 18–21. (Russian)
7. Mohamed F.A. Spectrofluorimetric determination of chlorpromazine hydrochloride and thioridazine hydrochloride., Anal. Lett. – 1995., Vol. 28, No. 14., pp. 2491-2501. https://doi.org/10.1080/00032719508004030
8. Yang G.J., Qu X.L., Shen M., Qu Q.S., Wang C.Y., Zhu A.P., Hu X.Y. Trace measurement of phenothiazine drugs in tablets by micellar-enhanced fluorophotometric method., Fluoresc. – 2007., Vol. 17, No. 2., pp. 119-126. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10895-007-0165-5
9. Shlyusar O.I., Blazheyevs’kyy M.Ye., Aleksandrova D.I. Kil’kisne vyznachennya tryfluoperazyn v likars’kykh preparatakh metodom spektrofluorymetriyi u vyhlyadi S-oksydu [Quantitative determination of trifluoperazine in pharmaceuticals with the help of spectrofluorometry in the C-Oxide type]., Medychna khimiya [Medical Chemistry]. – 2012., T. 14, No. 2(51)., pp. 39-43 (Ukrainian)
10. Suslennikova V.M., Kiseleva E.K. Rukovodstvo po prigotovleniyu titrovannykh rastvorov [Guide for preparing the volumetric solutions]. – Leningrad., Khimiya [Chemistry], 1978. – 184 p. (Russian)
11. Spravochnik khimika-analitika., A.I. Lazarev, I.P. Kharlamov, P.Ya.Yakovlev, Ye.F. Yakovlev – Moskow., Metallurgiya, 1976. – 184 p. (Russian)
12. Yatsimirskiy K.B. Kineticheskie metody analiza [Kinetic methods of analysis]., Khimiya Publ., 1967. – 200 p. (Russian)