THE MICHAEL REACTION IN THE MODEL DOUBLE-PHASE SYSTEM «OIL-WATER»
The kinetics of reaction between water-soluble N-[three(hydroxymethyl)methyl)acrylamide(TA) and oil-soluble decylamine (DA) in double-phase water-heptane system in the absence and presence of surfactant is studied as a “water-oil” model. It is shown that with increasing interfacial surface and mixing rate the rate of reaction also increases. It is established that the product of TA+DA reaction doesn’t dissolve in water and in heptane. During the reaction with the increasing product’s concentration at the slow mixing rate the product distributes between water and heptane. This is the “chemical sandwich” and the product of reaction has the fractal structure.
1. Davidov S.L., Tarasov V.I. Neft' i nefteprodukty v okruzhayushchei srede [Oil and oil products in environment]. –Moscow, PFUR, 2004. – 163 p.
2. Syrkin A.M., Movsumzade E.M.Osnovy khimii nefti i gaza [Fundamentals of oil and gas chemistry].– Textbook, Ufa, USPTU, 2002. – 109 p.
3. Pozdnyshev G.N. Stabilizatsiya i razrushenie neftyanykh emul'sii [Stabilization and destruction of oil emulsions]. –Moskva., Nedra, 1982. – 220 p.
4. Taube P.R., Baranova A.G. Khimiya i mikrobiologiya vody [Chemistry and microbiology of water].– Moscow, Higher school., 1983. – 280 p.
5. Starks C.M. Phase-Transfer Catalysis I. Heterogenues Reactions Involving Anion Transfer by Quaternery Ammonium and Phosponium Salts. J.Am. Chem. Soc. – 1971, V. 93, No.1, pp. 195-199.
6. Mathias L.J., Waidia R.A. Inverse phase transfer catalisis.First repost of a nev class of interfasial reactions. J.Am. Chem. soc. – 1986, V. 108, No. 5, pp.1093 –1094.
7. Boyer B., Betzer J.F., Lamaty G., Leydet A., Roque J.-P. Invers phase catalisis I - Oxidation of a,b-Unsaturated Ketones by borhidrine in a micellar two-phase medium. New J.Chem. – 1995, V.19, pp. 807-810.
8. Boyer B., Hambardzoumian A., Roque J.-P., Beylerian N. Reaction in Biphasic Water,organic Solvent System in the Presence of Surfactant: Invers Phase Transfert Catalysis or interfacial Catalysis, Tetrahedron –2000, V. 56, pp.303-303.
9. Simonyan, G.S. i Beileryan, N.M., Kondensatsiya Mikhaelya v dvukhfaznoi sisteme. Primenenie metoda obrashchennogo mezhfaznogo kataliza k reaktsii butilakrilata s dietanolaminom v sisteme voda-geptan [Michael's condensation in the two-phase system. Application of a method of the reverse inter-phase catalysis to the reaction of butyl acrylate with diethanolamine in the water-geptan system]. Kinetikaikataliz .– 2002, V. 43, –No.3, pp. 367-370.
10. Simonian G.S., Beylerian N.M. Roque J.-P., Boyer B. Michaelis type reaction in biphasic system.Study of the Butylacrylate – Diethanolamine reaction kinetics at high stirring rates.New case of interface catalysis. Oxidation Communication. – 2004, V. 27, No.1, pp.65-70
11. Khimiya alkenov [Chemistry of alkenes]. edited by S.P ataya. – Lenibgrad., Khimiya, 1969., pp. 260.
12. Simonyan G.S., Pirumyan G.P. Novyi podkhod k avtokatalizu pri izuchenii kondensatsii mikhaelya v model'noi dvukhfaznoi sistemy neft'-voda [New approach to the autocatalysis at studying Michael's condensation in the model two-phase system "oil-water"]. Ecological chemistry. – 2010., T. 19., No. 3., pp. 168-171.
13. Simonian G.S. Beyleryan N.M. The solvent action on michaelis reaction Rate. A New parameter concerning the solvent polarity. Oxidation Commun.– 2003., V. 26., No. 4., pp. 485-491.