First issue of the IASHE encyclopedia
Now is the time to sum up first results of our cooperation and joint activities for the sake of scientific progress, formation of specific international scientific-analytical community and deepening of professional communications between analysts of different countries.
In 2014 according to the section 21 of the "General regulations for conducting championships (competitions) in research analytics", the IASHE together with the World Research Analytics Federation plans to publish the first encyclopedia of the scientific-analytical community of the series "BOOK OF THE GISAP WISE MEN 2012-2013".
In this encyclopedia a kind of results of the GISAP project research analytics championships in 2012-2013 will be presented.
The substantial structure and other parameters of this edition will meet the following requirements:
1) Informational part: winners, awardees and the most active participants of research analytics championships of 2012-2013 will be presented in the edition in alphabetical order in English and Russian as well as their best works (one report per author) presented in the project for this period;
2) Presentational part: the edition will include the photo of each nominee and his personal information in Russian and English in the following format:
- a) Name and Surname;
- b) Year of birth (optional);
- c) Country of residence;
- d) Place of residence (city);
- e) Educational institutions:
- - educational institution a person graduated from (specialty, year);
- - educational institution – place of work (position);
- f) Scientific specialization;
- g) Quantitative characteristic of the bibliography;
- h) Achievements in the GISAP project;
- i) Scientific degrees;
- j) Scientific titles;
- k) Membership and the status in research analytics Federations;
- l) Membership and the status in scientific Academies;
- m) The list of family members (optional);
- n) The list of author's innovations (optional);
- o) Contacts (optional);
- p) Scientific credo of the author (to 1000 signs).
3) Visualization and design: the edition will have the hard cover with full color design;
4) Edition jurisdiction: United Kingdom (ISBN);
5) Edition status: exclusive gift edition of the prestigious format and scientific profile.
The edition will be obligatorily sent to: the UNESCO; the European commission; leading libraries of England, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
The edition will be selectively sent to: the international supranational institutions; international scientific and educational organizations; relevant ministries of certain countries; scientific organizations of certain countries; certain higher educational institutions of different countries.
The electronic version of the edition will be permanently presented on the following websites: http://iashe.eu/, http://www.gisap.eu/. It will also be shown on the presentational website devoted to winners and awardees of the GISAP project research analytics championships - http://www.book.gisap.eu/ (under construction at present moment)
The relevant information about final (on the basis of results of relevant years) winners and awardees of research analytics championships in 2012-2013 is subject to publication in the encyclopedia on a free basis and without any additional conditions.
The relevant information about winners and awardees of separate stages of research analytics championships in 2012-2013 is subject to publication in the encyclopedia on condition of symbolical compensation of the corresponding expenses of the IASHE - 100 Euros.
Any participant of the GISAP project out of the research analytics championships prize-winners list for the specified period, but repeatedly representing his studies on such championships, has the right to become the nominee of the encyclopedia on condition of compensation of the corresponding expenses of the IASHE - 200 Euros.
The cost of each copy of the encyclopedia for anyone interested is 250 Euros (including shipping).
Authentic high-quality personal information in Russian and English is provided by nominees. The interested persons also submit their high-quality photos.
If necessary the corresponding data may be translated into English by specialists of the IASHE (prices are set by the Academy).
Monetary certificates of the championship winners can be used for payment for the publication of information in the encyclopedia and for copies of it. Payment in favor of the third parties is allowed.
Participants of the GISAP project, wishing to become nominees of the encyclopedia (except final (on the basis of results of relevant years) winners and awardees of research analytics championships in 2012-2013), and also wishing to get copies of the edition, can send relevant applications to the IASHE managers via the e-mail: email@example.com. Applications will be accepted up to August 15, 2014. Deadline for making relevant payments is August 20, 2014.