Approved by the decision of the IASHE Presidium
of 18.09.2013, Protocol No. 10-80/4
Authenticated on the order of the IASHE Presidium
by the Head of the IASHE International Relations Department
____________ Thomas Morgan
18.09.2013. London, UK
International Academy of Science and Higher Education (London, UK)
RESOULTION ON TEMPORARY CHANGES IN THE REGULATIONS OF RESEARCH ANALYTICS FEDERATIONS
In connection with the necessity to intensify the development of elements of the initiative, self-organization and joint self-government of scientists-analysts within the GISAP project, the Presidium of the IASHE considers it necessary to make certain corrections in the mechanism of establishment and functioning of Research Analytics Federations, regulated by the relevant acts of the IASHE.
Taking into account non-sufficient efficiency of activity of already registered national Research Analytics Federations and obvious insufficiency of organizational resources among scientists-analysts in countries, where such registration had not been carried out yet, Presidium of the IASHE hereby defines the following temporary rules of registration and organization of federations activity:
1. For all the already registered federations the IASHE will now carry out functions of the Administrator. If such federations already have Administrators and/or elected personal and collegial self-governing bodies, for these federations the IASHE will acquire and fulfill the function of the Administrator General with priority functions of the administrative support of their activity.
2. Concerning scientists-analysts, participating in the GISAP project and representing countries with no registered federations, the IASHE acts as the Administrator, initiating the establishment of such federations.
3. Persons taking part in research analytics championships for the first time automatically and freely become members of the relevant national Federation. The fact of such membership is approved by the special Certificate, sent to the relevant person together with the closest shipping of materials of scientific-analytical events.
4. In the status of federations Administrator or Administrator General the IASHE initiates the remote (by means of electronic correspondence) consideration and collegial decision-making by members of federations concerning matters of formation of elective bodies of self-government, as well as other important questions of activity of federations within their competence in accordance with Acts of the IASHE.
5. Members of federations taking price-winning places in research analytics championships of any kind and type automatically become members of the national research analytics team of their country in the relevant year. Status of the member of the national research analytics team of the relevant country is approved by the special year Certificate, sent to such person together with the nearest shipping of materials of scientific-analytical events.
6. Hereby the Presidium of the IASHE makes a decision to intensify the process of creation of the interactive portal of the World Research Analytics Federation, where every national and continental federation would have its own informational section.
7. From now on and until the adoption of the special decision of the IASHE Presidium, statements of this Resolution have the priority over other acts of the IASHE, regulating the activity of federations.
8. Present Resolution does not cancel any statuses, authorities and privileges of officials of already registered federations. It establishes a format of cooperation of the IASHE with these officials, directed to significant intensification of development of such federations.
9. In conditions of achieving the stable efficiency of activity of certain federations, the IASHE makes a decision to resign the administrative functions and authorities stated by the present Resolution and ensure further development of such federations in the mode of independence and self-government.
10. Matters not regulated by statements of the present Resolution (for the whole period of their legal validity) are regulated by norms of Acts of the IASHE, regulating the activity of federations.
11. Statements of the present Resolution come into force on October 27, 2013 and cover relations emerging from this date on.