THE BASIS OF MATHEMATICS – DOGMA OR PARADIGM?
The issue of matching fundamental principles of mathematics and the modern scientific view on fundamental principles of the Universe is considered in the article. The connection of key issues of mathematics with its basic notions (continuity, infinity and null) is discussed.
1. Aleksandr Kotlin. Nauka – aforizmy. [Science - aphorisms]; Available at: www.akotlin.com/index.php?sec=1&lnk=4_01
2. Ruslan Khazarzar. Aporii Zenona. Available at: http://warrax.net/88/zenon.html
3. Kudryavtsev A.V. Adaptatsiya osnov matematiki k zadacham novoi epokhi. [Adaptation of math bases to the tasks of new epoch] Theory and Practice in the Physical, Mathematical and Technical Sciences: Materials digest of the XXIV International Scientific and Practical Conference and the I stage of Research Analytics Championship in the physical, mathematical and technical sciences. – London, May 3 – May 13, 2012. – pp. 18-21.
4. Sukhonos S.I. Masshtabnaya garmoniya Vselennoi. [Scale harmony of the universe] – Moskva; Novyi tsentr, 2002. – 312 p.
5. Kudryavtsev A.V. Tri argumenta protiv aktual'noi beskonechnosti. [Three arguments against the actual infinite] Modern trends of scientific thought development: Materials digest of the XXIII International Scientific and Practical Conference. – London, April 18-April 23, 2012. – pp. 28-30.