ANALYTICAL CALCULATIONS OF ENERGY CONSUMPTION WHEN MIXING SOLUTION WITH THE HELP OF FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
The influence of rheological characteristics of the mortar mix and the mixer’s quality factor on its energy intensity have been studied. We have also determined the recommended operating time for the mixer.
1. Ivyanskiy G.B. The piping of mason’s mortar with the help of a mortar pump., G.B. Ivyanskiy. – Moscow., Stroyizdat publishers., 1995. – 185 p.
2. Ivyanskiy G.B. The mechanization of plastering: the mortar mixer’s knot., G.B. Ivyanskiy., The report of ARI on the theme No. 14. – 1949.
3. Kerov I.P. About the resistance and capacity in the work of blade mixers., I.P. Kerov., The construction mechanization. – 1953., No. 12., pp. 6-9.
4. Sevrov K.P. Asphalt plants., K.P. Sevrov, L.P. Kamchatnov. – Moscow., Mashinostroenie publishers, 1971. – 128 p.
5. Hixon A.W. Wall friction in liquid agitation systems. Ind. Eng. Chem, No. 9, 1947.
6. Ruston J.H. Mixing of liquid in chemical processing. Ind. Eng. Chem. – No. 12, 1962.
7. Gzovskiy S.Y. The research of arm mixers’ work., S.Y. Gzovskiy. – Moscow., MICI, 1971.
8. Klyuev G.M. The calculation of spiral agitations., G.M. Kyuev. – Moscow., Oborongiz publishers, 1940. – 158 p.