ABOUT THE JOURNAL
"GISAP: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry" - periodical scientific journal of the International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE, London, UK), devoted to matters of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. New issues of the journal are published three times a year.
Materials of the journal cover the following topics:
Physics and Mathematics
- Computing mathematics
- Geometry and topology
- Dynamics, lasting of machines, devices and equipment
- Discrete mathematic and mathematical cybernetics
- Differential equations
- Crystallography, physics of crystals
- Laser physics
- Mathematical analysis, mathematical logics, algebra and theory of numbers
- Mathematical physics
- Mechanics of deformable solid body
- Mechanics of liquid, gas and plasm
- Equipment and methods of experimental physics
- Radio physics
- Theory of probability and mathematical statistics
- Theoretical mechanics
- Theoretical physics
- Thermal physics and theoretical heat engineering
- Physical electronics
- Physics of condensed state
- Physics of magnetism
- Physics of low temperatures
- Physics of plasma
- Physics of semiconductors
- Physics of the atomic nucleus and elementary particles
- Physics of charged particles and accelerative technics
- Physics of high energies
- Chemical physics, physics of combustion and explosion
- Electrophysics, electrophysical installations
- Specific matters of Physics and Mathematics
- Inorganic chemistry
- Analytical chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Physical chemistry
- High-molecular compounds
- Hetero-organic chemistry
- High energy chemistry
- Bio-organic chemistry
- Colloid chemistry and physicochemical mechanics
- Mathematical and quantum chemistry
- Chemistry of solids
- Specific matters of Chemistry
- Other connected or inter-sectoral thematic directions of studies obviously connected with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
The journal was registered in 2013. Functioning of the journal Editorial and the publishing process assume the qualification analysis and quality-based selection of materials, carried out by the international Expert Board and the Editorial.
The journal has British jurisdiction and ISSN:
ISSN 2054-6483 (Print)
ISSN 2054-6491 (Online).
Nominal circulation of each issue of the journal: not less than 1000 copies.
Original scientific studies presented by best authors - participants of the International Scientific and Analytical Project (GISAP), and also by independent authors of high professional qualification (for details please read the section CONDITIONS OF PUBLICATION) are accepted and published in the journal after preliminary expert reviewing.
After publication of every issue of "GISAP: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry", articles presented in the journal become available for everyone interested on our website in PDF. Such policy is based on our will to promote values and standards of perception and use of material objects and their interactions by the human society as well as abstract and formal-logic examination of objective laws by means of mathematics. Another aim is to increase interest of the general public to matters of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and international attention to works of our authors.